Content Marketing Services That Help Create and Keep a Customer
Our content marketing service is designed to drive organic search traffic and expose our clients to new and highly receptive audiences. Through years we have developed extensive and comprehensive content marketing strategies for many of our clients. We have also engaged in content marketing to extract the most value for our customers.
Content marketing is one of the most effective and authentic digital marketing strategies. As well as driving web traffic, it also boosts brand awareness and helps more potential customers find companies they’ll love.
When you run a content marketing campaign, you’re essentially giving value to your customers. You could be telling them something they need to know through a blog post or providing entertaining content through a Reel. This makes your relationship more of a two-sided affair than more traditional advertising which sees the brand doing all the talking.
Because of its reciprocatory nature, content marketing builds trust with your customers and encourages them to return to your website again and again. They feel more involved in your brand. It also helps you reach new customers through organic search and strengthens your SEO presence. All this points to more eyes on your website, more products in baskets, and more awesome conversion rates.
Our Content Marketing Services
Your ideal customers are out there trawling the web. They’re looking for answers to questions that you know the answer to. The process of finding these customers, and what they’re asking, is keyword research. Our team of keyword research experts will find the exact words your potential customers are typing into the Google search bar. These customers are literally people who’re trying to find you but haven’t yet. Do them a favour and make yourself visible on Google’s first page.
Content Marketing Strategy
Many business owners make the mistake of randomly publishing any old content they feel like. They think that because they’re publishing content, the customers should be flooding in. Truth be told, content marketing is only effective when there’s a strategy in place. A content marketing strategy helps you attract the right customers and lead them down the sales funnel. Since content marketing is such a timely and pricey area of marketing, it’s vital that you have a plan and purpose.
A content marketing strategy is a plan of how, what, where and when you’re going to communicate with your customers. Before you start creating and publishing marketing content online, there are some critical questions you need to ask. The main question is ‘what should I create and for what purpose?’ By identifying your business interests, you can start creating content that satisfies them.
In today’s digital world, content marketing is the most profitable method your business can use. Why’s that? Here are a few reasons:
- Establish Brand Identity. The power of an established brand is priceless. Having a solid brand identity influences the decisions of a buying customer. Consistent and enjoyable content helps build brand authority. This leads to familiarity and trustworthiness. These are the elements that keep your brand alive in your customer’s mind, and more likely to return.
- Analyse Performance. For your business to become a well-oiled, smooth-running machine, you need to study data metrics. You can zero in on any changes needed and adjust your strategy over time. This allows your content to flourish online and become highly efficient at gathering leads and turning them into sales.
- Attract Ideal Customers. For you to generate leads, you need to attract your ideal customers. A winning content strategy will figure out a sophisticated process to turn those new readers into converting leads. No matter what stage your customer’s buying process is at, an in-depth strategy will cover it all. Whether it’s a new customer who just found your blog post or an old customer who slipped off the radar, content strategy lets you grab their attention and create leads.
- Leads to a Higher ROI. Content marketing costs around 65% less than traditional marketing yet is 3 times more effective at producing leads. This ultimately yields a terrific ROI that you really can’t miss out on.
- Sharable Content. Content that spreads like wildfire brings equally fast success. With social media, we always share interesting content with our friends. Viral content is a valuable strategy for a business as it guarantees exposure at no extra cost and with little effort. Make sure your content is clear and entertaining to entice people into sharing.
High-quality content creation is the key to content that converts. We can all tell a story. But a well-told story is so much more gripping than a rambling, longwinded story. We create content that’s relevant to your audience and helps you stand out among the competition. This content nurtures your prospects from the moment they discover your brand until they become your long-standing customer. We even offer comprehensive copywriting services to enhance both your content quality and SEO.
Content creation is the process of making content like social media posts, blogs, and vlogs that attract your audience. It is a fundamental part of any content marketing strategy. Many people look to content as a type of entertainment, so it needs to be captivating and informative. The more people read your content, the larger your audience becomes, which means more profit. And high-quality content can also solidify your brand identity.
Why Should Your Business Use Content for Marketing?
Marketing content creation helps your business to connect with your audience. It’s also an excellent tool for strengthening customer relationships. Content also provides you with valuable data about your customers. Because you’re able to interact with your customers and find out what they need. You can solve problems and boost profits:
- Your Customers Will Stick Around. Good content will compel your audience to come back for more. This is a great way to create long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- Create Trust. Post high-quality content to gain credibility within your industry.
- Generate More Leads. Customers are more likely to interact with content they’ve enjoyed. Create captivating content with persuasive calls to action (CTA) for more leads — and high quality leads at that!
- Improve Conversions. Fill your website with fresh, persuasive content that persuades more customers to click “buy now”.
- Boost Visibility. Improve SEO with consistent and relevant content. Visibility is crucial as it’s a chance for you to stand out against your competition. So, plan a winning content strategy and create excellent content for your business to be seen.
A content strategy helps you decide the methods and channels to attract customers. Creating content without a strategy is essentially like driving a car with no map — you don’t know where you’re going or why. It’s important to create content that customers will love. This helps establish a strong brand identity, too. You want customers to remember you for being reliable, relatable, relevant and most importantly, connected. Powerful marketing content has so many benefits. It all begins with a killer strategy.
Content Marketing FAQs
The beauty of content marketing is that there are so many metrics at our fingertips. When you work with Fat Fish Marketing, we do regular reporting and monitoring so you can see what’s working and what’s not. Something not hitting the spot? We’ll be quick to switch up strategies!
There’s so much content to write. Tutorials, checklists, how-to’s, and clickbait. There’s no one type of content that’s better than the other. Instead, there’s a type of content for every occasion. Our content strategy team will create a plan with the best content to meet your goals.
Mythbuster: blogging is not dead. Although this is the word on the street, it is false news. Actually, 77% of internet users read blog posts. The big difference however is that people spend a lot less time reading blogs. That’s why we ensure our content is concise and scannable. Even if someone is only gonna spend 37 seconds reading it, we want them to get the main idea.
Content marketing and SEO are very closely related so it can be easy to get them confused. Put simply, SEO is the process of making your website more visible on the search engines. And content marketing is the fastest and most effective way to get there.
Work With Us!
Are you ready to take the next step in your organic and digital growth journey?
Make the best choice you’ve ever made for your online and search marketing and get in touch!
Work with one of the best up and coming SEO companies in the UK and take your business to the next level.
Most agencies aim to extract value from their clients for themselves, we aim to provide amazing value for our clients. If you’re tired of contractors overpromising and underdelivering, take the plunge with Fat Fish Marketing. We know we won’t disappoint.